my days.....

dear reader,
today, sunday in the fourteenth of december 2008
I've got the good news and bad news
first the good news is i've got the third rank in semester exam
and i'm so happy because i've got the perfect score in mandarin subject...

and now is the bad news (but don't laugh after you read this ) , this hapen when i was sleep, at three o'clock morning i wake up and feel like my right eye is being cut because its hurt , i'm trying to sleep .
i've made it to sleep but in the morning when i'm trying to wake up my right eye can't be opened .
finally it opened a half then i run fastest i can to the bathroom and take a shower
because we are going to the church and almost late
then i look in the miror that my right eye is swollen
i've made it to the church, but after go to the church i feel bad
but in this after noon i feel much better after drinking capucino
that my days....

thank you for reading my stories
<_>.............

Comments

Popular Posts